Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Groups and Partners...

Let me just say that groups and partners can aggravate me more than anything sometimes!!! I have gone through two partners for my collaboration project for class. The first person I asked had said possibly but probably not. I'm not stupid, that means "no." Just say it... N-O! So I asked a second girl (maybe three weeks after class had started). Needless to say, she gets back to me quick enough that she has something and then... EPIC FAILURE! So I have a friend in Chicago and I'm hoping we can work something out! I have a fun idea but I need a photo of that stupid bean to see if it will work... I just wish I could've got photos from my friends in South Carolina or California... I did this photo right as I was getting into photography and it was one of the first time I played with Photoshop. It's a photo of one of my best friends and his older brother. I found the background images on Google. But it's a photo that always makes me smile (and makes me think of mixing photos together so I thought I'd include it in my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment