Sunday, April 18, 2010

Etsy.com

I finally posted my painting on Etsy.com. It took forever to set up my account! It only took forever because I needed to update all of my Paypal account information. But now that's is finished, I can relax and wait for my painting to sell... or not... However, I LOVE looking around the site. I've had so many ideas just hit me... I went out and spent quite a bit of money at Hobby Lobby! Ugh... I think I will edit some photos and try to sell some of them! I need to find a good place that will print them. I usually print 4x6 on my photo printer but I can't print anything larger than an 8x10. But if you're interested, my painting looks like:

I just love the quote, "Ginger Rodgers did everything Fred Astaire did... But backwards and in high heels!" It always makes me giggle, especially since I always feel like I'm dancing backwards in high heels (too much going on in life and bending over backwards for many people)!

No comments:

Post a Comment