Sunday, April 25, 2010

Collaborative Projects

This was a difficult project for me to get completed. Third time's a charm! I went through two partners before I got in contact with my friend, Brad, who lives right outside Chicago. I wanted to use one of my friends that was further away so I could get a better idea of new landscapes and come up with something a little more creative. I wanted to use something that I had never seen before. But I think our photo came out pretty interesting. Brad had some fun photos of Chicago and we started thinking about our Cubs vs. Cards battle. We decided that we could create a "Midwest Holiday." People tend to visit Chicago and St. Louis for baseball, big city life, and different sites. People come to Springfield for Lincoln.Brad and I had fun (I think) working on this. It was difficult e-mailing back and forth but we got the project complete! I'd like to try something different but I think I'll need more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment