Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Website Part Two

I finished my website last night! I know it was a littlbe bit of the procrastinator in me but I couldn't help it! The last week of the semester is always rough! Although, I've done much better this semester than ever before! I couldn't find alot of my CD's with photos on them. I have a feeling I know where I can find them since they weren't where I thought they would be. I guess I'll be updating my website even though the class will be over!

One of my friends let me borrow his MacBook Pro to work on the website since the library at school won't cater to my late hours :-) I saw quite a difference in the colors that I had in my photos on my laptop compared to the Mac. You know what this means? I'm buying a Mac! :-) If only it were that easy!

The website will be updated again soon! But go ahead and check it out now! http://www.krissydeal.info

No comments:

Post a Comment