Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stop Motion Part One

OH MY WORD! I had no idea how "intense" this stop motion video project would be. I planned out my idea with an excel sheet so I would have an ida on what I wanted to do. I lined up 100 tealight candles and my video will be a "jumping" flame. Let me just say... wow... It took awhile to come up with a plan for the project. I have about five pages of excel images and then notes for the images that I didn't plan out. I'm guessing I will have about a 30 second video when I'm finished with everything. I know I don't need to have that much time but for all I know, I'll cut out alot. Anyway, tonight I took about 100 photos and finished off two lighters (they weren't brand new lighters). So tomorrow I have to buy a couple of new lighters before I can continue the project. My mom saw what I was doing and helped light candles for me for a few minutes. I already know that my back will be sore tomorrow from the bending over. I hope this will look cool when I'm all done with it! I'll feel so blah if it doesn't work out. I'm so excied to see it all finished though!!! I'll give another update once I get some lighters! Until then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment